Indycar Racing News & Results
Welcome to Paul Tracy, Paul Tracy IndyCar official page. As we all know Paul Tracy IndyCar is a premium open wheel speed car racing exclusively to America. You will be amazed to hear a fun fact about Paul Tracy IndyCar. It is a tradition to drink milk before starting the race. Do you know why? Because of the legendary driver Louis Meyer who twice won the IndyCar 500 in 1936, used to drink buttermilk after every race. His practice became today’s tradition. However the IndyCar results today do not depend on the drinking milk. Paul Tracy IndyCar is a race of endurance, patience, and confidence.
Most Popular IndyCar Events This Year
Indycar is an annual event that attracts thousands of viewers every year. Below are listed the most anticipated IndyCar events of 2019 in news today :
- Honda Indy Toronto on July 14
- Iowa 300 on July 20
- Honda Indy 200 on July 28
- ABC Supply 500 on August 18
- Bommarito Automotive Group 500 on August 24
- Grand Prix of Portland on September 1
- Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey on September 22
Best Drivers Of All-Time
- AJ Foyt: his name will be framed in gold in the IndyCar history because of his 67 victories in the career span of 37 years.
- Mario Andretti: another legend who takes the credit for 57 victories in a career span of 31 years.
- Paul Tracy: nicknamed as the thrill from West Hill, Tracy Paul is one of the most renowned faces in the world of professional auto racing, also known for the Tracy horn, the chrome horn.
- Scott Dixon: he is totally deserving of the position as he has won 47 times in his 17 years career.
- Al Unser Sr.: this enigmatic driver has 39 victories to his credit in a career of 29 years with 10 back to back victories in a single season in 1970.
Most Bet On Indycar Races
Indycar results today being one of the most awaited results are something that attracts a lot of sports betting. The best way to bet on car racing is through online casinos. Online casinos not only keep you updated about the latest events and happenings on the sport, but the mobile casinos also become your guide in hand. Plus the best thing about the legal casinos is that they offer a lucrative casino bonus. This casino bonus could be in the form of no deposit or welcome bonus. It can be used to bet for the first-timers who do not want to risk any money out of their pocket. You can also play free car themed slot games and casino games and win real money. To ensure you get a casino bonus just sign up and start playing on any online casino site.
What Is The Difference Between F1 And Indycar?
There are several differences between IndyCar and f1.
- The parts of the IndyCar are assembled as they are produced by the outsider suppliers. However, the f1 car is designed and manufactured by the sponsoring team in their own factory.
- The expenditure of f1 is hundreds of millions whereas that of IndyCar is only tens of millions
- Indycars run on predetermined oval tracks, f1 does not run on anything like that
- The tickets for f1 are way higher than that of IndyCar, hence the audience of both are quite different from each other
- Indycar is more about the drivers whereas f1 is more about the brands. The audience of IndyCar will never cheer for the owner but one can see the audience of f1 cheering for Mercedes or Ferrari or Renault or Honda.